What I do – I practice family law. This means I help people prepare for and resolve conflicts related to marriage, divorce, parenting, and other family matters.
How I do it – I serve my clients as a mediator, collaborative lawyer, and legal consultant. In me, a client seeks an ally, guide, advisor, creative thinker, problem solver, conflict manager, voice of reason and advocate.
Where clients come from – My clients live throughout Connecticut, with the majority from New Haven and Hartford counties. Most are referred to me by former clients and other professionals including lawyers, therapists, and accountants.
WHAT CLIENTS WANT-
- To be heard, listened to and respected.
- A process that’s efficient, effective and takes place out of court.
- A result that feels fair, works, and preserves privacy and relationships.
HOW I DELIVER WHAT MY CLIENTS WANT – I:
- Limit the number of clients I take on at any one time.
- Accept a client only if I have the experience and skills to do a good job.
- Take my responsibilities seriously.
- Work with talented staff and other professionals.
- Regularly attend seminars and trainings.
- Act on client suggestions and feedback from the survey I send to every client.
On the topic of legal fees – One of my objectives is to provide value to my clients and make your legal expense a good investment. I’m sensitive to the cost of legal services and welcome candid discussions about fees.
My practice mission – To educate and empower clients to make the right choices for yourselves and your families without letting the court interfere.
MY GOAL FOR EACH CLIENT – TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR LIFE BY:
- Listening to your concerns, fear and dreams.
- Helping you identify, prioritize and voice your interests.
- Creating financial and parenting options.
- Assessing and analyzing choices.
- Educating guiding and advising you.
- Implementing your legal decisions.